The Waltham Forest Business Network will be working with Enterprise Enfield and their sponsor the JP Morgan Chase Foundation to run two, 4-month accelerator programmes next year, called the Women Enterprise Growth Accelerator (WEGA).
WEGA is an accelerator programme starting in February for women who are ready to scale their businesses and will cover the following areas:
- Assess and refine business models
- Address gaps in knowledge e.g. Leadership, HR, Finance, Marketing and Sales
- Identify and address obstacles, which are holding them back
- Develop business and financial plans
- Build a case for investment or finding new sources of finance
- Turn their most innovative ideas into profit
- Develop, grow and maintain professional relationships with peers and specialist support providers
- Mentoring from a JP Morgan corporate volunteer for the duration of the programme
To be eligible to join the scheme you will need to:
- Have 1 year's accounts
- Be a limited company, or intend to register quite soon
- Employ at least 2 people (including the owner)
- Minimum turnover of £20,000 per annum
You would work with Jo Sealy of www.to-market.co.uk (and founder of the Waltham Forest Business Network) on marketing and strategy across the four month period and how you use that time to support the other growth areas of your business is something that will be taken into consideration, agreed and then aim to get you in front of the right people.
If you are a woman in an established business and would like to be considered, please could you complete the attached Expression of Interest form at this link and return it as soon as possible, thank you.