The Waltham Forest Business Network is delighted to announce Paul Henry Architects Ltd as our 2013 Waltham Forest Small Business Competition winner.
The overall 2013 winner was chosen by public vote from 6 category winners and Paul Henry Architects polled an impressive 176 votes out of the 549 total votes cast.
"We at Paul Henry Architects & Project Managers Ltd (PHA) are truly deeply honoured to be voted the Professional Service Winner 2013 and also the Best Small Business in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. We will continue to strive for excellence in Design Service and Delivery."
The full voting line up was as follows:
Paul Henry Architects - 176 votes
Tidy Books - 159 votes
East London Out Project - 96
Oakwolf Safety - 49 votes
Sarah Hardy Food Artist - 49 votes
City Veg n Fruit - 20 votes
The winners prize is:
- Sponsor - London Borough of Waltham Forest - a full page feature in the Waltham Forest News.
- Sponsor - Printing.com Leytonstone - Business cards print package
- Sponsor - Ryman, The Stationers - Business gift vouchers
- sponsor, Supadupa e-commerce websites - a free full e-commerce website for 6 months
- Sponsor, To Market, marketing agency - 3 months' marketing support
- Sponsor, Waterstones, book stores - Business book vouchers
(Press images and fuller information soon!)