Fine out about the trends that are affecting retail businesses. If you’re a small-business owner looking for new routes to market, join Enterprise Nation and Insider Trends on the evening of Monday 25th March for the Future of Retail where you’ll hear from retail experts who are setting and reporting on trends.
Hosted by Cate Trotter of Insider Trends, the event will look at emerging trends in retail, including the impact of new technology on businesses and consumers, the changing relationship between large and small businesses and opportunities for small retailers to enter new markets.
Speakers for the event will include:
- Jonathan Chippendale, CEO of Holition, who is redefining retail marketing through augmented-reality technology.
- Mark Collin, Head of Retail for Europe at Thoughtworks, who has been teaching retail giants like Morrisons to learn from small businesses.
- Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation, discussing pop-up shops, payment trends and partnerships that are helping small businesses get onto the high street.
- Eric Van der Kleij, who runs Level39 at Canary Wharf, a new tech accelerator for start-ups. Covering the whole 39th floor of the prestigious One Canada Square building, the ambitious project will let businesses create, test and market their products to leading technology buyers, investors and experts.
- Cate Trotter, founder of Insider Trends, who will co-ordinate the event and provide her own insight into future trends in retail.