The public have the chance to vote for the overall winner
– voting closes at 5pm on 26th April at http://2013vote.eventbrite.com/
There are just a few days left to vote for Waltham Forest’s Best Small Business.
Up for grabs for the winner is £5,000 worth of business prizes from Ryman, Waterstones, SupaDupa e-commerce websites, To Market marketing agency and Printing.com Leytonstone. The event is supported by the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
The winner will be chosen from six category finalists that were judged by Barclays Bank, Chingford and each of these businesses will now do battle through a public vote to be selected as the overall prize winner.
The six shortlisted businesses are:
- Oakwolf – a healthy & safety company that works with young people in the areas of conflict management, self defence and personal safety
- Tidy Books Europe Limited – Innovative children’s bookcases that encourage kids to read
- Sarah Hardy Food Artist – Design and construction of food art for individual and corporate clients
- East London Out Project – A social enterprise that provides counselling, social, support and information to the LGB&T community
- Paul Henry Architects – A locally based, international architectural, design and project management practice
- City Veg n Fruit – A family run fruit and vegetable delivery business that supplies London restaurants, bars and cafes
To vote for your choice go to: http://2013vote.eventbrite.com/
The Waltham Forest Business Network is a group of Waltham Forest based companies and those with an interest in the borough. The network aims to gain more business locally, increase local contacts, improve the way local businesses are run and and network with like-minded individuals.
The following are part of the Waltham Forest Business Network:
www.walthamforestwomeninbusiness.com - WFWIB meets regularly at a venue within Waltham Forest either for a catch up over coffee or with a partner organisation to deliver a subject or activity led event.
www.walthamforestbusinessdirectory.org - The Waltham Forest Business Directory enables all local businesses to promote their goods and services online, upload their promotional materials, testimonials and links to social media pages.
For additional information, contact:
Jo Sealy – 020 3281 1897 or 07980 117725
Waltham Forest Women in Business