Celebrating 10 Years of Art in Waltham Forest
The E17 Art Trail is an annual festival and independent artist run project in Walthamstow, North East London. This event brings over 3500 E17 artists and local people of all abilities, interests and backgrounds to exhibit and profile their work within a huge festival programme.
This year the 2014 E17 Art Trail celebrates its 10th Birthday, running for 16 days from 31 May – 15 June.
The trail offers opportunities for local businesses and individuals to include the E17 Art Trail in their 2014 marketing plans as a sponsor or an advertiser. Our attached Partners Pack and Advertising Rates outlines all that you need to know about supporting the E17 Art Trail in this milestone year.
New for this year and part of the festival will be an Appetite Food Festival strand which will build on the success of the
2013 Appetite Food Festival. This will be an additional programme of food related event with art on the menu where artists and food creators of all kinds can collaborate – could this be an opportunity for your business, or a way to present your creative work?
What does the E17 Art Trail do?
- We work with over 50 local businesses who, as venues, enjoy increased footfall during the festival
- Support sole traders, small local business and community organisations to showcase what they do to an audience of local residents and the many visitors we draw in
- Build on a brand that is known UK wide but held close to people's hearts locally
If you are interested in reaching a proactive East London creative community the E17 Art Trail needs to be part of your annual planning:
- The E17 Art Trail is well established and has the attention of the UK cultural sector
- The E17 Art Trail has an audience well in excess of 10k people
- The Trail website attracts over 12,500 hits during the festival month
How can your business benefit?
- The extent of media coverage for the E17 Art Trail is far reaching – your advertising or sponsorship pound will enjoy coverage way beyond the Trail itself
- Profile-raising? Branding? Repositioning? Promotions? The E17 Art Trail can become a key part of your marketing activity. Perhaps your business or organisation is celebrating a birthday too?
- Appetite, the food and art strand of this year’s event provides unique opportunities not available elsewhere
- The E17 Art Trail is one of the biggest events of its kind in the UK – invaluable exposure for your business!
How can your business take part?
- We have Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum sponsorship packages, full details of which are in the Partners Pack below. Reserve your sponsorship now and you have until 31st March to finalise your sponsorship promotion - we'll work with you to create an offer that is tailored for your business.
- We also offer a limited number of Advertising Opportunities in the event guide. The guide is used by visitors during the event and kept after as a valuable reference source for creative and business services. You'll need to be quick! Ad booking closes at midnight tomorrow with artwork needed by 17th March.
You can also download the Partners Pack from www.e17arttrail.co.uk/getinvolved
Queries? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3281 1897 to discuss how you would like to get involved.
Don't miss out!