Date: Friday, 4th December, 2020 - Saturday, 5th December, 2020
Time: 11:00 - 18:00
Description: Gifted – The Small Business Christmas marketJoin this two-day online event to shop from hundreds of small businesses. Get your Christmas presents sorted and give the gift of sales to small businesses when they need it most.Browse hundreds of small businesses by category, discover new independent brands and meet the faces behind the businesses. You will be able to click in and out of different shops, asking questions to the brand owners and clicking through to their websites to make your purchases.
Plus, enjoy live entertainment and Christmas cooking demos from the comfort of your home.
Why attend?· Discover new independent brands
· Chat to the business owners you’re buying from
· Get your Christmas shopping sorted from the comfort of your home
· Support small businesses when they need it most
· Enjoy live music and Christmas cooking demos
The market will be open from 11am - 6pm on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 December.
How to join the eventRegister for free and you will receive an email with your join link from the events platform - Hopin, one day before the event starts.
For the best results, Hopin recommends using the desktop versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla.
About Enterprise Nation
Enterprise Nation is the UK's most active small business network and we have helped thousands of people turn their good idea into a great business. Enterprise Nation membership gives you access to exclusive opportunities to grow your business and connects you with like-minded entrepreneurs and business experts who can help.
Artillery is seeking a Community Events Health & Safety Advisor to support our creative network in preparing for the E17 Art Trail in 2021.
The Health & Safety Advisor will provide information and support to Artillery core team, volunteers, and E17 Art Trail participating artists, businesses, and community contributors around:
- Their responsibilities in relation to health and safety at creative activities / events, both for those delivering and those participating.
- How to identify potential health and safety risks at participative creative activities, exhibitions, performances, events and tours, and mitigations for these.
- Their responsibilities and best practice in relation to health, wellbeing and safeguarding for online events.
The role is likely to include delivering some group training, some 1-1 surgeries, and some site visits within Waltham Forest, especially Walthamstow, (COVID-19 restrictions permitting).
The Health & Safety Advisor will be engaged as hands-on freelance consultant.
Artillery is able to offer a fee of £6000 inclusive of VAT and costs for a freelance Community Events Health and Safety Advisor with a minimum of 20 delivery days.
How to apply
Please send a CV, outline delivery plan and covering letter.
Please submit to email@example.com
Deadline 12noon Thursday 17th December
Interview 21st/22nd December
Role starts week beginning 4 January 2021
Role description attached or link to download here:
Waltham Forest Women in Business